1. Iran announced it will pull out of some commitments under 2015 international nuclear agreement signed with world powers, called Joint Comprehensive Plan Of Action (JCPOA).
2. Australian flight carrier, Qantas operated the world’s first zero-waste commercial flight named QF739 from Sydney to Adelaide which disposed of all waste through compost, reuse or recycles.
3. Former SC Judge KS Radhakrishnan appointed member of Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal
4. BharatPe launches UPI Bahi Khata for merchants for seamless networking and business expansion
5. India and China signed a protocol for the export of Indian chilli meal to China. This is the fourth protocol signed between the two nations over the past year allowing the export of farm commodities from India.
6.World Health Organisation will partner International Food and Beverage Alliance (IFBA) to eliminate Trans Fat responsible for over 5,00,000 deaths globally from coronary heart disease each year by 2023.
7. Former Croatia international Igor Stimac is appointed Indian men’s football team coach. His name was recommended by All India Football Federation’s (AIFF’s) technical committee, headed by Shyam Thapa.Igor Stimac, zero-waste commercial flight