Ministry of Tribal Affairs EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2021 for 3479 vacancies
Ministry of Tribal Affairs ((MoTA)) invites online applications from intending and eligible candidates for filling around 3479 vacancies of teaching staff in the Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) in 17 States across the country. The teaching staff in 4 different posts of Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs and TGTs will be recruited through a centralized computer-based test followed by inter-views (excluding TGTs) to be conducted by respective States.
National Testing Agency (NTA) is to conduct National Level EMRS -Teaching Staff Selection Exam for the recruitment of the teachers of the 17 states. The total no of vacant posts is 3497. Willing candidates can apply till 30th April of 2021.
The details of the recruitment is mentioned below:
1) Name of the post: Principal
No of post: 175
2) Name of the post: Vice Principal
No of post: 116
3) Name of the post: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (English / Hindi / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Economics / Biology / History / Geography / Commerce / Information Technology)
No of post: 1244
4) Name of the post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (English / Hindi / Mathematics / Science /Social Studies)
No of post: 1944
Qualification and Experience:
1) Principal: 1. Master’s degree from a recognized university / institute, and
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University, and
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium, and
4. Persons working in any of the Govt. / Semi-Govt./Govt. recognized / CBSE affiliated Sr. Secondary (10+2) schools / Inter College.
(a) Holding analogous post, or
(b) Ten years of experience of teaching (Vice principal / PGT / TGT) in a recognized high school/ Higher secondary school / Senior Secondary School/Intermediate college.
2) Vice Principal: 1. Master’s Degree from a recognized university / institution, and
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University ,and
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium, and
4. 2 years’ experience of working on the post of PGT or lecturer at level
8 (Rs.47600-151100) in Central/ State Govt./Autonomous
organization of central / State Govt.
Desirable : 1. Three years’ experience in fully residential school.
3) Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 1. Two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
2. Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the subject concerned.
3. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University (Not applicable on PGT IT), and
4. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
4) Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): (i) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate.
a) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
b) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
c) For TGT (S.St) : Any two of the following main subject at graduation level: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
d) For TGT (Maths) –Mathematics as main subject at graduation level with one of the following as second subject: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, economics, commerce and Statistics.
e) For TGT (Science)- Bachelor Degree in Science with any two of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
(iii) B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
(iv) Pass in the State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) or Central Teacher
Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose, and
(v) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Age Limit (As on date 30th April 2021):
1) Principal: Not exceeding 50 years
2) Vice Principal: 45 years
3) PGT: 40 years
4) TGT: 35 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
1) Principal: Level 12 (Rs. 78800 –209200/-)
2) Vice Principal: Level 10 (Rs. 56100- 177500/-)
3) Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): Level 8 (Rs.47600- 151100/-)
4) Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): Level 7 (Rs.44900 – 142400/-)
Scheme of Examination: Mode of Examination: EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE) will be conducted in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
Application Fee: Rs. 2000/- for Principal & Vice Principal; Rs. 1500/- for PGT & TGT.
No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD categories.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through “Online” mode only for the post(s) as per the advertisement / vacancy circular.
Submission of Application Form could be made by the candidate online through NTA website: https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/WebinfoEMRSRecruitment.
The recruitment of the teaching staff (Principal, Vice Principal, PGT and TGT) for EMRSs shall be state specific i.e. as per the State, where the schools are located, in accordance with the recruitment rules notified by NESTS, MoTA; and only eligible candidates having domicile certificate of the State can apply.
— Online Submission of Application Form (upto 23:50 hrs of 30.04.2021): 01.04.2021 – 30.04.2021
— Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit / Debit Card / Net-banking / UPI (Paytm): 01.05.2021 (23:50 hrs)
— Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only: 04.05.2021 to 06.05.2021
— Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: Will be notified
— Date of Examinations: Last week of May 2021/ First week of June 2021
— Display of Question Paper attempted by the Candidate and Answer Keys for inviting challenges on NTA website: To be displayed on the NTA website in due course
— Declaration of Computer Based Test Result on NTA website: To be displayed on the NTA website in due course
— Schedule for Interviews: NTA Website
Eligible and interested candidates are suggested to read the official notifications carefully before applying from the links below:
Notification in National Testing Agency Recruitment Portal: Click here
Notification in Ministry of Tribal Affairs website: Click here
Information Bulletin and Detailed Notification in National Testing Agency Recruitment Portal: Click here
Online Application: Click here
Websites: (1) https://tribal.nic.in