Candidates should remind the following things for filling Online Application Form of UGC NET Exam June 2019:
● Log on to NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in and click on the “Apply Online” button under UGC-NET June, 2019.
● Download information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint yourself with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
Step-1: Fill in the Registration Page and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Candidate’s Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-3: Make payment of fee through SBI/HDFC/Syndicate/ICICI Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking e-challan) and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
● For submission of Online Application Form, Steps 1 to 4 must be completed. All Steps are mandatory.
● The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if step 2 and step 3 are not followed through. Such Online Application Forms would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
● Candidate will get Application Number and One Time Password (OTP) message through e-mail and SMS for submission of Online Application Form.(Future Login will be allowed only with the Application Number and Password, so these must be
● Print at least four copies of the Confirmation Page for your record and future reference.
1. Please see Replica of Application Form at Annexure- VIII
2. The application particulars entered can be edited before final submission of the Application Form. The particulars cannot be changed/ edited once it is finally submitted. No communication in this regard will be entertained.
3. All the links for submission of Online Application Form, Uploading of Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s signature, Payment of fee and Printing of Confirmation Page can also be done separately.
4. Facility of submission of Online Application Form, uploading of photograph, signatures, payment of fee and printing of the Confirmation Page will be deactivated as per schedule for submission of Application Form. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed schedule.
5. Candidates are not required to send/ submit hard copy of Confirmation page to NTA office. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the Confirmation Page, and a proof of fee submitted for future need.
6. Registration will be treated as complete only if the fee has been transacted successfully, else the form will be cancelled.
Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees will be put on the NTA website on 15 May, 2019 along with their Roll Nos, Centres, Date and Shift (Timing of examination). The candidature of the candidate, whose fees has not been received upto the prescribed last date, will not be considered for the examination.
In case the particulars of the candidate are not shown in the final list of candidates on the NTA website on 15 May, 2019 and the candidate has paid the fee, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 15 May, 2019 to 22 May, 2019 with the following documents for considering his/her candidature for the examination
(i) Proof of fee paid (Photocopy of transaction slip of fees paid through echallan/Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking). In case, the fee has not been remitted within the prescribed last date, the application would be treated as incomplete/unsuccessful and it shall not be considered.
(ii) Print out of the Confirmation Page.
(iii) No request regarding non-receipt of Online Application Form would be entertained by the NTA after 22 May, 2019.
(iv) Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA website regularly for latest updates.
Candidates should check their e-mails on the given e-mail address and SMS in their Mobile Number for latest updates and information.