1. Woman boxer to win a medal in Olympic Games: MC Mary Kom (bronze medal in London Olympic Games 2012)
2. Woman to win a medal in Wushu Taolu World Cup: Leimapokpam Sanatombi Chanu (She won bronze medal in the 1st Wushu Taolu World Cup 2016, China. She is also the first Indian to do so.)
3. Woman to win a medal in wushu in Asian Games: Wangkhem Sandhyarani (She won silver medal at the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China)
4. Woman to receive Arjuna award in wushu: Wangkhem Sandhyarani in 2011
5. Woman to win a medal in Wrestling: Sakshi Malik winning a Bronze in the 2016 Summer Olympics
6. Woman to win 5 world boxing championships titles: MC Mary Kom
7. Woman Chess Grandmaster: Koneru Humpy, 2002. (She was also the youngest woman in the world to become a grandmaster at 15 years old).
8. Woman Grand Slam junior title: Sania Mirza (partnering with Russian Alisa Kleybanova) in the doubles category of the 2003 Wimbledon Championships.
9. Woman to score a double hundred in Test cricket: Mithali Raj (214* against New Zealand at Wellington, 2004); first in the world to achieve this feat
10. Woman tennis player to become World No. 1 in doubles: Sania Mirza
11. Woman badminton player to become World No. 1: Saina Nehwal
12. Woman bodybuilder to win a medal in world championship: Mamota Yumnam
13. Woman bodybuilder to win gold medal in Asian championship: Mamota Yumnam
14. Woman to win gold medal in world youth boxing championship: Shamjetsabam Sarjubala ( She won gole medal in edition of 2011 held in Turkey)
15. Woman Merchant Navy Officer: Sonali Banerjee
16. Woman bodybuilder to win a hat-trick in national bodybuilding championships: Thingbaijam Sarita
17. Woman Pilot: Harita Kaur Deol .
18. Woman to cross Gobi Desert: Sucheta Kadethankar (33): 2011
19. Woman to reach the final of an Olympic event: P. T. Usha
20. Woman Magsaysay Award winner: Kamladevi ChattopadhyayFirst Women of India In Different Fields