DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for Graduate / Diploma / ITI — 150 vacancies
Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate / Diploma / ITI apprenticeship training. The total no of vacancies of the training is 150 in different fields and trades. Selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. depending upon the vacancies available in the various disciplines.
There will be stipend during the training and the last date of submission of online application forms duly completed in all respects is 29th Jan 2021.
The details of the apprenticeship training are mentioned below:
1. Name of the apprenticeship training: Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E / B.Tech./ Equivalent)
1) Discipline: Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg
2) Discipline: Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg.
3) Discipline: Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Telecom Engg.
4) Discipline: Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg.
5) Discipline: Metallurgy / Material science
6) Discipline: Civil Engg. or Equivalent
Minimum Qualification: A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University / by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament
Age Limit (As on 05.01.2021): Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – Unreserved category – 27 yrs; OBC – 30 yrs; SC/ST – 32 yrs; PWD – 37 yrs
2. Name of the apprenticeship training: Diploma Apprentice Trainees
1) Discipline: Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design
2) Discipline: Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
3) Discipline: Computer Science / Engg. /Computer Networking
Minimum Qualification: a) A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government / by a University/by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg. / Technology.
Age Limit(As on 05.01.2021): Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – Unreserved category – 27 yrs; OBC – 30 yrs; SC/ST – 32 yrs; PWD – 37 yrs;
3. Name of the apprenticeship training: ITI Apprentice Trainees
1) Trade: Machinist
2) Trade: Fitter
3) Trade: Turner
4) Trade: Electrician
5) Trade: Welder
6) Trade: Sheet Metal worker
7) Trade: Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
8) Trade: Health Safety & Environment
Minimum Qualification: a) A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
b) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above
Stipend: Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt. of India rules:
— B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/-per month
— Diploma : Rs.8000/-per month
— ITI : Rs.7000/-per month
Selection Process : Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice Trainees / ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply : Applications are to be submitted online through the website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in
Important Dates :
–a. Last date of submission of online application forms duly completed in all respects: 29th Jan 2021
— b. Publishing of First list of shortlisted candidates for interview / written test in DRDO website: 12th Feb 2021
— c. Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE as Apprenticeship Trainee: 21st Feb 2021
— d. Interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join (as per ‘c’above): 24th Feb 2021 onwards
— e. Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates – Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprenticeship (by E-mail/DRDO Website)& GTRE Notice Board:
01st March 2021
— f. Probable date of joining at GTRE for Graduate / Diploma / ITI Apprentices (exact dates of joining shall be intimated along with the result): 01st April 2021 onwards
Eligible and interested candidates are suggested to read the details from the links below:
Notification: Click here
Apply Now: Click here
Website: https://rac.gov.inDRDO, GTRE Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2021 for Graduate / Diploma / ITI 150 vacancies