National Institute of Technology Delhi notifies for the posts of Assistant Professor for the Departments of Computer Science & Engineering and Applied Science purely on Contract/ temporary basis.
Name of the post: Associate Professor
No. of post: 5
Salary: Consolidate salary that is Rs. 70000/- per month.
Job location: Delhi
For Computer Science & Engineering Department:
Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering and related area. First Division in all Degrees / Certificates / Diploma is mandatory.
B. Tech. or any equivalent degree / M.C.A. and / or M. Tech. or any equivalent degree, in relevant discipline.
For Applied Sciences Department (English): Ph.D. in English. First Division in all Degrees (UG and PG) / Certificates / Diploma is mandatory.
1) Interview procedure will consist of presentation (10 minutes duration with maximum 10 slides of PPT) followed by interaction with the duly constituted selection committee.
2) The 10 minutes presentation will consist of candidate’s academic background, research experience, and few slides of any topic of his/her desire to prove his/her teaching capability.
3) Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
4) This advertisement is different from the advertisement number 08/2018, for regular positions advertised on 31-10-2018.
How to apply: Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs on the scheduled date and time.
Important dates: Date & Time of interview:
1) Computer Science & Engineering: 13 December, 2018 at 11:00 AM onwards
2) Applied Science: 13 December, 2018 at 03:30 PM onwards
Important links: Intending and eligible candidates can check the official detailed advertisement of the posts through the links:
Official website: Click here
Notification and Application Form: Click Here
Applied Sciences, Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology Delhi