Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 for Graduate / Diploma Apprentices — 166 posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI), RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in various airports in Northern Region.
The last Date of receipt of application is 24/01/2021.The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Candidates with maximum age of 26 years as on 01.07.2020 can apply for the apprenticeship. There will not be application fee for applying for the apprenticeship.
The details of the posts are mentioned below:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 01.07.2020
Stipend: 1. Graduate (Degree) Apprentices – Rs.15000/-
2. Technical (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs. 12000/-
Application fee: No Application Fee being charged.
Mode of Selection:
1. Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
2. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
4. The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region
based on their registration location (in portal).
Locations / Airports of apprenticeship training at Northern Region Airports: Adampur, Agra, Bareilly, Bikaner, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hisar, Jammu, Kishangarh, Kangra, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Kullu, Kushinagar, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Pantnagar, Pithoragarh, , CATC, Prayagaraj, Shimla, Varanasi, Udaipur, etc and various offices in New Delhi.
How to apply: The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate / diploma apprentices) by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on
availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear.
Important date: Last Date of receipt of application is 24 / 01 / 2021.
Eligible and interested candidates are suggested to read the details from the links below:
Notification 1 : Click here