Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization invites applications from the citizens of India in the prescribe Standard Form of application available in part IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up the posts in Head office and different Districts in Assam.
Name of the posts: Assistant Fund Control Officer, Junior Assistant
No of posts: 33
(1) Assistant Fund Control Officer: Graduate in any Stream with 50% Marks in aggregate
(2) Junior Assistant: Graduate in any Stream with Diploma / Certificate in computer skills with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc). and knowledge in computer typing in Assamese language.
(1) Assistant Fund Control Officer: PB-3 Rs.22,000 to 87,000 + Grade pay 9,700/- plus other allowances.
(2) Junior Assistant: PB-2 Rs. 14,000 to 49,000 + Grade pay 6,200/- plus other allowances.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 2l years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable.
(1) Assistant Fund Control Officer: Combined marks of written and test and viva voce secured by a candidate will be determining factor for his selection to the post of Assistant Fund control officer.
Stage 1: Screening test: Multiple choice question (150 marks)
Stage 2: written test: Descriptive Type (200 marks)
Stage 3: Viva voce (50 marks)
(2) Junior Assistant: Combined marks of written test, Computer test and viva voce secured by a candidate will be determining factor for his selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
Stage 1: Written test – 150 marks
,Stage 2: Computer test (20 Marks) + Viva voce (40 marks) – 60 marks
How to apply: Candidates shall have to apply separately for each post. The candidates should enclose related documents along with the filled in Standard Form (attach self attested copies of certificates).
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Secretary-Cum-P.F. Commissioner, A.T.E.P.F. 0rganization, Basistha, Lalmati, Guwahati-781029.
Last Date of Application: Application should reach the undersigned on or before 30-04-2019 applications submitted / Received after last date will be rejected.Assam, Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization, Assistant Fund Control Officer, Junior Assistant